Wednesday, August 19, 2009

There is light at the end of the tunnel...

We had our 38 week appointment today and unfortunately there has been no change in our progression since last week but we knew that was a possibility. We did, however, schedule our induction date, so if Kaden doesn't come on his own in the next 12 days, we will force him out on the 31st. Our doctor offered to induce next week but that was like in 5 days, are we really ready for this. I figured a few more days wouldn't hurt anything!

Grandma Earl said that tomorrow night (20th) is a NEW moon and that I need to stay close to the hospital because there is something about a new moon and babies being born. We could only be so lucky.

We finally decided on a middle name but we are keeping it a secret until he decides to make an appearance. Check back for more updates over the next few weeks. We will post pictures as soon as we have any available.

Love to all-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.